Vida has made temporary changes to its product range in order to deal with high levels of demand.
The products being withdrawn are as follows:
Buy-to-let and residential mortgages:
- 2 year fixed at 80% LTV and 85% LTV withdrawn
- 5 Year fixed at 85% LTV withdrawn
Right to Buy and Help to Buy products:
- 2 Year fixed withdrawn
Rates on the following products will increase:
- 2 Year Fixed – Rates on Vida 1 and Vida 2 will increase by 15bps at 70% LTV and 75% LTV
- 5 Year Fixed – Rates on Vida 1 & Vida 2 will increase by 15bps at 70% LTV, 75% LTV and 80% LTV
- 5 Year Fixed – Rates on Vida 1, Vida 2 and Vida 3 will increase by 20bps at 70% LTV, 75% LTV and 80% LTV
- RTB 5 Year Fixed will increase by 20bps
- HTB 5 Year Fixed will increase by 30bps
Decisions in Principle need to be submitted by close of business on Monday 12 October. Applications, together with all relevant mandatory documents, must be uploaded by close of business on Thursday 15 October.
Louisa Sedgwick, managing director of mortgages at Vida, said: “Following our relaunch back into the intermediary market in September, we have received an overwhelming response from our intermediary partners and are seeing unprecedented application volumes. As a result, we are temporarily withdrawing a number of our products in order to protect our service to intermediaries and their customers.
“We anticipate having to maintain a smaller product range for only a limited period of time, while we process our existing pipeline of applications. We want to make sure that we maintain strong service standards whilst dealing with the incredibly strong application volumes we have received in recent weeks.
“As ever, we remain 100% committed to intermediaries and will return as soon as possible with our full product offering, including loans up to 85% LTV.”