TSB has made changes across its buy-to-let and residential mortgage range.
These include the following:
- 10-year fixed (five-year and 10-year ERC) 0-60% LTV rates reduced by 0.10 percentage points in the House Purchase range.
- Two, three, five and 10-year fixed (five-year and 10-year ERC) 0-60% LTV rates reduced by up to 0.10 percentage points in the remortgage range.
- Introduction of buy-to-let 10-year fixed (With 10-year ERC) products in the house purchase and remortgage ranges.
- Three and five-year fixed 0-75% LTV rates reduced by up to 0.25 percentage points in the house purchase and remortgage ranges.
- Two year fixed 0-60% LTV rates increased by 0.05 percentage points in the remortgage range.
- Buy-to-let product end dates move out to the end of June.
Beverley Bradford, TSB’s head of intermediary mortgages, said: “We’ve made a number of changes across our buy-to-let and residential mortgage range with the sole purpose of helping more people borrow well. We continue to offer some of the most competitive rates on the market and we want to ensure we offer products that suit our customer’s needs.
“These changes, as well as the introduction of our new 10-year fixed buy-to-let mortgages, should go some way to offering peace of mind to those looking to fix their monthly payments for any length of time that suit their lifestyle.”