SMS says it is is one of a small number of companies chosen to distribute for GE Money.
GE Money, which has recently announced the appointment of head of sales, Nikki Warren and is recruiting business development managers (BDMs), has also made changes to its product range and criteria.
- Fixed rates reduced by 0.75 percentage points with two year fixes starting from 4.84%
- New plan aimed at clients with limited mortgage history
- Past negative credit history over two years old considered
- No loading on self-employed clients
- Interest-only available up to 60% LTV
Ian Balfour, CEO at SMS, said: “It is good to see a lender as experienced as GE Money seeking a more proactive stance in today’s market and we are delighted to be supporting them.
“GE has been a long time supporter of the intermediary market and to see them once again moving to take a more prominent role in the market is good news for our introducers, providing greater choice and more competition.”
Warren added: “We are pleased to be working with SMS, particularly as the market is showing some signs of healthy growth. At GE Money we are looking to meet the needs of brokers and their clients and from the feedback we are getting it looks like our new product range will be popular.”