The Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) has recruited half a dozen new associates.
The body now has 115 members and 91 associates.
The six new associates are as follows:
- Tanfield Chambers, a firm of modern Chancery Barristers Chambers, specialising in property, private client, business and commercial, employment, and public and administrative law. Tanfield Chambers has particular expertise in mortgage and lender-related work, and offers training in these areas.
- Link Financial Outsourcing, one of Europe’s largest purchasers and servicers of performing and non-performing loans. The firm services more than two million customer accounts in five countries.
- The Lazarus Partnership, a macroeconomics and independent research consultancy. The firm specialises in UK economics, with a particular emphasis on developments in the housing market.
- Knight Frank, the independent global real estate consultancy, specialising in both residential and commercial property. The firm has its headquarters in London, but operates from 330 offices in five continents, employing more than 12,500 professionals.
- Sutherland Global Services, a global provider of business process and technology management services. With its headquarters in Rochester, New York, the firm employs more than 30,000 people in more than 40 countries, including North and South America, the Middle and Far East, and the UK.
- BLP Insurance, a provider of housing warranty and other types of insurance, whose policies are underwritten by Allianz Global Corporate and Speciality, an AA-rated global insurer.