Shawbrook Bank has added 13 new commercial mortgages for the property investment and trading business markets to its offering.
The revamp includes six improvements to either pricing or criteria.
- 70% funding for short term loans at just 0.77% per month
- A new medium term loan for investors looking to buy, refurbish and release equity from the after works value of the property
- A reduction in the rental cover required on three or five-year residential investment products
- Reduced rates on semi-commercial investment products
- Maximum loan increased to £10 million for certain investment products
“Just over a year on since our launch into the market, we are delighted to be able to deliver such a significant range of products for our broker partners,” said Stephen Johnson, managing director, commercial mortgage of Shawbrook Bank.
“We have worked hard to provide real clarity on pricing and credit policy, understanding how important this is for the broker market and how most commercial banks refuse to adapt to the needs of intermediaries. We now provide a very broad range of products catering for professional investors looking for short or longer term funding against a range of residential or commercial property assets, as well as trading businesses in the leisure, retail, office and light industrial sectors.
“ Combined with our new Strategic Partner initiative, rewarding those partners with the highest quality of applications, we hope Shawbrook is helping to bring back some positivity to the intermediary market.”