Key Retirement Group has rebranded as Key Group.
The group aims to be the UK’s leading retirement finance expert, working with the industry to develop the later life lending to help more people finance a better retirement.
Celebrating its 21th anniversary in 2019, the group has helped over-55s release more than £5 billion worth of equity from their properties.
The organisation which includes the UK’s largest later life adviser (Key), referral service (Key Partnerships), one of the largest equity release lenders (more2life) and industry support service (AiR Group) – operates across the entire later life lending market including legal services and employs over 500 people (+40% in the past two years).
AiR Group is the newest brand in the Key Group stable having joined in May 2018 and delivers a range of support services to advisers.
To support its ambitions for the market, Key Group is looking to:
- Increase the role of technology in the sector to improve customer experiences, support advice quality and improve efficiency;
- Collaborate with partners to build smart later life lending products based on unique customer insights to address real customer needs;
- Work to equip advisers to deliver good quality equity release advice supporting their ambitions in delivering the right outcomes for customers;
- Make expert financial advice accessible for all people on the retirement journey;
- Encourage product and service innovation to enhance the range of retirement financial solutions to meet customer needs;
- Ensure that the issues important to customers are recognised by being a leading voice for over-50s on retirement finance matters.
The rebrand also sees the launch of a new website (www.wearekeygroup.co.uk).
Simon Thompson (pictured), CEO of Key Group, said: “In order to help more consumers unlock a better retirement, the later life lending sector needs to grow and evolve – and we are determined to be at the forefront of these developments. Building on our commitment to customer service and deep understanding of this market, we will support organisations and individuals in unlocking the potential in this sector.
“Whether, they are looking for a partner to provide their customers with white labelled advice, someone to refer interested clients to for help, support to build their business or the opportunity to invest, we can help them.
“The rebrand brings a more cohesive approach to our various brands and highlights Key Group’s big ambitions for the future. We are not just a lender or an adviser or a rapidly growing support service – we are all of the above and keen to work with others to grow the market.”