The Post Office has added new deals to its mortgage offering.
A new two-year tracker mortgage has been introduced at 1.94% (£995 fee), while the two-year tracker mortgage with a £995 fee has seen its rate reduced from 2.89% to 2.19%.
The new rates include:
- Two-year fixed rate (£995 fee) reduced from 2.28% to 2.19% (75% LTV) – best in market
- Three-year fixed rate (£995 fee) reduced from 2.45% to 2.38% (75% LTV) – best in market
- Two-year fixed rate (£995) fee reduced from 2.79% to 2.74% (80% LTV) – best in market
- Two-year tracker (no fee) reduced from 2.89% to 2.19% (75% LTV) – best in market
- New two-year tracker (£995) fee at 1.94% (60% LTV) – best in market
John Willcock, head of Post Office Mortgages, said: “The Post Office’s latest mortgage rates are our best ever and continue to offer a range of great value deals for potential homebuyers, whatever their situation. The rates on many of our products have been significantly reduced, while some are also fee-free. Buyers are on the lookout for good deals and our new rates are right at the top of the best-buy lists.
“The diversity of our range means whether you’re a first-time buyer or looking to move, the Post Office can offer you the deal that is best for you. We are a trusted organisation that is easy to do business with. The Post Office always puts customers first, we continue to strive to offer the best possible products to help them onto and up the property ladder.
“Our new two-year tracker mortgage at 1.94% (£995 fee) is yet another market-leading option in our financial services range. People want choice and our specialists are there to give friendly and knowledgeable advice for anyone trying to work out what is best for them.”