The Nottingham For Intermediaries has unveiled a new online portal for brokers, promising an improved user experience, streamlined processes and faster turnaround times.
The new system was created using Salesforce technology following feedback from brokers.
Brokers can register in less than four minutes and perform a Decision in Principle (DIP), including electronic ID and verification and credit score, in under seven minutes. That can be converted into a Full Mortgage Application, and submitted, in less than 10 minutes, which includes the paying of any fees and uploading of documents, the Nottingham claimed.
Other features include:
- Single sign-in
- Accessible via multiple web browsers
- Affordability calculator built into the DIP process
- Ability to see how much can be borrowed on certain products
- Quick and efficient uploading system
- Online payment
- Ability to add fees to the loan to ‘burst’ the LTV
- Addition of buy-to-let limited company mortgages
- Day one instruction of valuation
- Quick look-up system for solicitors on panel
Nikki Warren-Dean (pictured), head of mortgage intermediaries at the Nottingham, said: “We’re really pleased to share the new portal with our broker network as they helped us create it. Thanks to their feedback and suggestions, we have been able to work with our technology partner Salesforce to deliver a system built around them.
“We pride ourselves on listening to our partners, both with the products we offer and the service we provide so it’s great to be able to bring them the new portal which, combined with our direct access to underwriters, simplifies and enhances the application journey.”