Skipton Building Society has launched a new range of mortgages.
The new mortgage range, which is available as of now, includes:
* Two-year base rate tracker at 2.48% (60% LTV)
* Three-year base rate tracker at 2.88% (60% LTV)
* Three-year base rate tracker at 2.99% (75% LTV)
* Three-year fixed rate at 3.58% (75% LTV)
* Three-year fixed rate at 4.28% (85% LTV)
* Five-year fixed rate at 3.98% (80% LTV)
Skipton’s new mortgages can be bought direct or through an intermediary. Each of the mortgages is subject to a £995 fee, payable on completion.
Head of Products, Kris Brewster, said: “At Skipton we are committed to helping borrowers get onto the property ladder – and stay there. These latest product launches reflect this commitment and our wider objectives to increase lending during 2010.”””