Accord Mortgages has launched a range of two-year fixed rate products for borrowers with higher loan sizes.
The mortgages are available to both house purchase and remortgage customers across a choice of loan-to-values (LTV) including 1.54% or 1.74% for 75% LTV (offset), 1.59% for 80% LTV, 1.84% for 85% LTV, and 2.44% for 90% LTV, and all have a £1,845 fee.
In addition, Accord has also launched a selection of two-year tracker mortgages across a range of loan-to-value options.
Examples of the two-year tracker range include:
- 1.29% two-year tracker mortgage at 65% LTV, with a £845 product fee
- 1.44% two-year tracker mortgage at 75% LTV, with a £845 product fee
- 1.54% two-year tracker mortgage at 80% LTV, with a £845 product fee
- 1.79% two-year tracker mortgage at 85% LTV, with a £845 product fee
- 2.34% two-year tracker mortgage at 90% LTV, with a £845 product fee
David Robinson, Accord’s national intermediary sales manager, said: “The new mortgages demonstrate our ongoing commitment to offering borrowers and brokers value for money over a wide range of mortgages.
“We understand that this is a busy time of year for brokers, as many home-owners will be thinking about moving or remortgaging. We think these rates will prove to be attractive to brokers looking to offer their clients competitive mortgages across a range of loan-to-value tiers.”