The Skipton Building Society has launched a new range of two and five-year fixed rate residential mortgages with rates lowered by up to 0.21 percentage points.
Free valuations are offered on all purchase and remortgage two and five-year fixed products.
Purchase products include a two-year fix at 1.59% to 60% LTV with £995 fee and a fee free five-year fix at 2.79% to 75% LTV, while for those wishing to remortgage, products include a two-year fix at 1.78% to 75% LTV with £995 fee and a fee free five-year fix at 2.82% to 75% LTV.
Kris Brewster (pictured), Skipton’s head of products, said: “We’re pleased to offer lower rates across a wide range of short-term and longer-term fixed residential mortgages, borth for new buyers and those wishing to remortgage. We continue to offer fee and rate options to suit a number of different borrower requirements.
“Our mortgage products continue to have an emphasis on offering wide choice and good value, along with our commitment to doing everything to help borrowers.”
Criteria applicable to all of the above products:
- Early repayment charges of 2/1% until 30/06/18 (two-year fixes), 5/5/4/3/2% until 30/06/21 (five-year fixes);
- Overpayments of up to 10% per annum allowed without penalty;
- Available for purchases and remortgages;
- Free standard legals and valuations for remortgages;
- Free valuations on all new two and five-year purchase products.
These new products are available through the Society’s Skipton Direct customer service centre, branches and all intermediaries.