Coventry Intermediaries has launched a range including two, three and five-year fixed rates starting from 2.79% with no arrangement fees.
The range also includes a number of offset options.
Deals include the following:
- 3.09% Fixed Rate until 30.09.15, 80% LTV £199 booking fee with no arrangement fee and early repayment charges (ERCs) payable to 30.09.15.
- 3.35% Fixed Rate until 30.09.15, 85% LTV £199 booking fee with no arrangement fee and ERCs payable to 30.09.15.
- 2.79% Fixed Rate until 30.09.16, 65% LTV £199 booking fee with no arrangement fee and ERCs payable to 30.09.16.
- 4.75% Fixed Rate until 30.09.18, 90% LTV £199 booking fee with no arrangement fee and ERCs payable to 30.09.18.
- 2.75% Variable Rate Offset Flexx for Term, 65% LTV £199 booking fee, £800 arrangement fee and no ERCs.
Colin Franklin, managing director of Godiva Mortgages, said: “Given the current low base rate environment, fixed rate mortgages are a popular option amongst borrowers who are keen to lock into a low rate.
“With this in mind we have launched a range of highly competitive residential two, three and five-year fixed rates, many with no arrangement fees. And for borrowers who are looking for the ultimate in flexibility, our new Offset Flexx for Term is ideal. Available from 2.75% with products up to 85% LTV these new additions to our popular Flexx range have no ERCs and unlimited overpayments.
“And don’t forget, as always, all products include a valuation up to £670 and access to our remortgage transfer service.”