Coventry Intermediaries has launched a new range of flexible products, which includes two Flexx capped products with rates starting from 2.65%.
New deals include:
- 2.65% Flexx for Term with 2.90% cap until 30.09.16, 65% LTV £199 booking fee with £800 arrangement fee with no early repayment charges (ERCs).
- 3.75% Flexx for Term with 4.00% cap until 30.09.16, 85% LTV £199 booking fee with £800 arrangement fee with no ERCs.
- 3.85% 3 Year Flexx Fixed Rate until 30.09.16, 85% LTV £199 booking fee with £500 arrangement fee with no ERCs.
- 2.75% 3 Year Flexx Fixed Rate until 30.09.16, 65% LTV £199 booking fee with £500 arrangement fee with no early repayment charges (ERCs).
- First time buyer, members only 4.19% 3 Year Fixed Rate until 30.09.16, 90% LTV £199 booking fee with no arrangement fee, ERC’s payable to 30.09.16 and £500 Ikea vouchers.
Colin Franklin, managing director of Godiva Mortgages, said: “Our popular range of Flexx products has just got even better. We are offering borrowers a fantastic Flexx capped option with rates starting from as low as 2.65% and capped at 2.90% for three years. Ideal for borrowers who are looking for a low rate, the flexibility of unlimited overpayments and no ERC’s plus the security of knowing that their rate will not increase above 2.90% for the first three years.
“As there is no guarantee how long the current low base rate environment will continue, we expect our new Flexx capped products will be very popular. And it’s also good news for our members who are looking to buy their first home. We have launched a members only, best buy three-year fixed rate of 4.19% available up to 90% LTV.
“This great rate, with no arrangement fees, is only available for members who have held an account with us for three years or more. So as always, there is something for everyone at the Coventry in our exciting new range.”