The Hinckley & Rugby Building Society has today cut the interest rates on six 95% LTV mortgages.
There are reduced rates both for the core product range and for the Society’s Privileged Partners.
The non-exclusive products rate cuts are:
- A cut from 4.79% to 4.29% on the 95% LTV five-year fix
- A cut from 3.95% to 3.85% on the 95% LTV two-year fix
- A cut from 3.39% to 3.09% on the 95% LTV two-year discount.
The Privileged Partner rate cuts are:
- A cut from 4.29% to 3.80% on the 95% LTV five-year fix
- A cut from 3.85% to 3.45% on the 95% LTV two-year fix
- A cut from 3.09% to 2.99% on the 95% LTV two-year discount.
All the other terms of the mortgages are unchanged. The two-year products, both fixed and discounted, are free of ERCs.
Hinckley & Rugby head of intermediary sales Carolyn Thornley-Yates said: “We’ve made these cuts now, ahead of Christmas, to help those first-time buyers who are planning to start hunting for their first home in the New Year.”