NatWest is making rate changes on selected core and semi-exclusive residential products and buy-to-let deals tomorrow (19 July).
It is making rate reductions of up to 84bps and 55bps across its respective intermediary exclusive purchase and remortgage ranges.
Mark Bullard, NatWest’s head of sales, said: “We have taken this opportunity to continue to reaffirm our commitment to the market by offering reductions on our two and five-years deals across our exclusive and core ranges and across a multitude of LTV bandings.”
The changes are as follows:
- Purchase: Rate reductions of 1-84bps on 2 & 5 year 60-85% LTV products with selected cash back changes. Launch a two-year 75% no fee exclusive with cash back and a free valuation
- Remortgage: Rate reductions of 1-55bps on 2 & 5 year 60-85% LTV products with selected cash back changes. Launch two-year 60-75% LTV fee exclusives
- Buy-to-let: Rate reduction of 3bps on five-year 60% LTV remortgage product.
- Purchase: Rate reductions of 3-5bps on two and five-year 60-85% LTV fee based products
- Shared Equity Purchase: Rate reductions of 4-5bps on five-year 60-75% LTV fee based products
- Remortgage: Rate reductions of 4-5bps on two and five-year 60-85% LTV fee based products.