Kent Reliance has launched a number of buy-to-let products available to brokers across the standard, specialist and large loan markets.
Key features of the buy-to-let products include:
- Maximum loan size of £1 million, up to 85% LTV
- Loans above £1 million, up to 75% LTV
- No limit on portfolio size
- Up to 85% LTV on standard and specialist buy-to-let products including HMO, Student Let and Limited Company applications
- Discounted products with no ERCs
- Individual, flexible underwriting
John Eastgate, sales and marketing director, said: “We have seen an increase in buy-to-let investors returning to the market, taking advantage of low interest rates and strong rental demand. These products build on our already strong buy-to-let proposition in the market and will offer a real competitive edge.
“Our combination of competitive rates coupled with a flexible and expert underwriting approach allows us to consider larger loans and higher LTVs for professional landlords.
“All cases are individual and we continue to ensure that we offer our brokers and their clients a practical approach to buy-to-let lending supported by competitive and innovative products.”