Bridgewater Equity Release has launched a series of four Business Planning Workshops designed to help equity release advisers create a business strategy for growth next year.
The four workshops are separate from Bridgewater’s Broker Forums. The workshops will be held at Warrington (8 December) London (9 December) Bristol (19 January) and Leeds (20 January).
Bridgewater says the sessions have been designed to proved advisers with:
* Increased motivation for the coming year.
* Information, knowledge and support from colleagues and peers.
* A business strategy plan for 2011.
* Realistic but stretching targets set for the next 12 months.
* The ability to identify gaps in their current business plan.
* Advice gained from marketing, PR and business development experts.
Places are strictly limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Those who want to register their interest in attending can do so by visiting: <a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FGKF3BZ">http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FGKF3BZ</a>
Peter Welch, head of sales and distribution at Bridgewater Equity Release, said: “At this time of year many equity release advisers will be thinking about 2011 and how they can ensure ongoing success in this sector. Bridgewater know that most advisers believe there is a great future in the equity release sector but they may feel they lack sufficient leads or market capability in order to reach enough customers. Others may be looking to draw a realistic and achievable business plan for the next 12 months