Accord Mortgages has cut interest rates on selected residential products by up to 0.20 percentage points.
Rates on the two and three year fixed rate mortgages, available up to 75% loan to value, have been reduced by between 0.05bps and 0.20bps.
Highlight 75% products include:
- Two year fixed rate at 2.34% with 1,845 fees
- Two year fixed rate at 2.39% with £845 fees
- Two year fixed rate at 2.49% with £345 fees
- Three year fixed rate at 2.44% with £1,845 fees
- Thee year fixed rate at 2.54% with £845 fees
Other products featuring a range of incentives, including cashback on completion, valuation and legal fee assistance, are also available. They include specific house purchase and remortgage products, with rates starting at 2.59%.
Offset alternatives of all products are available with rates 0.20 percentage points higher than their non-offset equivalents.
Jemma Smith, Accord Mortgages’ product manager, said: “We always look to offer competitive products in addition to great service and these rate changes are good news for brokers and customers.”