Accord Mortgages has added five new options to its offset range.
The new offsets are available to both buyers and borrowers looking to remortgage over a choice of different terms. These include:
- 2.02% two-year fixed rate offset at 85% LTV with no upfront product fee
- 2.44% two-year fixed rate offset at 90% LTV with a £995 product fee
- 2.09% three-year fixed rate offset at 85% LTV with a £995 product fee
- 2.19% five-year fixed rate offset at 65% LTV with a £995 product fee
- 2.99% five-year fixed rate offset at 85% LTV with no upfront product fee
The lender has also cut rates on selected 80%, 85% and 90% loan to values (LTVs) by up to 0.30 percentage points.
This includes a 1.99% two-year fix at 90% LTV with a £995 product fee available to buyers and remortgaging customers.
Those looking for remortgage over a longer term can opt for a five-year fix at 2.76% at 90% LTV. This mortgage comes with a £995 product fee, plus the additional features of free standard valuation and free legal fees.
David Robinson, national intermediary sales manager at Accord, said: “The extension of our range is part of a series of improvements to make our offset mortgages more appealing to borrowers. These new additions give borrowers with different budgets a greater choice of competitive offset options.
“Offsets have lots of advantages and can be extremely beneficial for borrowers with a good amount of savings, or those who have less regular incomes due to commission or because they are self-employed. We’re committed to supporting brokers to educate more clients about the cost savings this type of home loan can provide.”